How We are taking care of you
- Our Hotel is acquired 4 badges in these collections: health & safety, pool, children's pool, outdoor pool according to Travelmyth, the hotel meta-search engine for sophisticated travellers.
- Communal/Public areas are being cleaned and sanitised daily. We also disinfect surfaces and equipment after each use.
- Physical distancing rules followed.
- During breakfast, we disinfect all of the tables and chairs after each use .
- Food securely covered, can be delivered to guest accommodation.
- We ensure antibacterial gel is available in public areas.
- Our staff is equipped with all the required disinfectants and cleaning products to ensure all areas meet a high level of hygiene.
- Face masks for guests available.
How You can take care of us
- Please sanitise your hands as often as possible.
- Please respectfully abide by social distancing. All communal furniture has been repositioned to meet social distancing requirements.
- During breakfast please respect the maximum number of seats per table, avoid gatherings.
- Guests are requested not to enter the breakfast preparation area.
- Upon check-in and check-out please wait at the indicated point - Check in is at 2pm and Check out is until 11am.
- Keys are not left at reception.
- For long staying guests, any room cleaning services will be done upon customer request only. This is to keep our personnel safe.
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay.
- In case you develop symptoms during your stay please stay in your room and contact the reception staff who will contact the medical doctor and follow the protocol for the provision of immediate medical care.
Staying healthy is everyone’s responsibility!